1.75 mm Cheetah flexible filament, Lava OrangeNinjaTek
Cheetah™ is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. It is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds. Cheetah is the perfect blend of speed, toughness and strength.
|Buy - Prices VAT included|
Flexible TPU filament in orange.
- Low friction exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
- High elasticity (580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear)
- Prints at high speeds (up to 60 mm/s)
- Hardness Shore 95A
- Impact strength: 84% greater than ABS
- High abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance to many materials
- Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
- Heated bed not required
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
|Nominal diameter||1.75 mm|
|Break resistance||very high|
|Printing temperature||~ 230-240 °C|
|Glass Transition Temperature||-24 °C|
Heated bed not required, if available set it between 0-40 °C. Glue or blue tape is suggested if not using a heated bed. Suggested print speed: for top and bottom layers around 30-45 mm/s, for infill around 60-80 mm/s. If available use cooling fan after the second layer.
Seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves & snap-fit parts.
When switching from another polymer (such as ABS or PLA) purge thoroughly before starting a print. As with other materials, when preheating, use a lower temperature (~180-200°C) to prevent excess material from draining prior to starting a print.
Due to all the different types of hot-end it's extremely difficult to give a temperature advice. Please consider our tips as a starting point to find the temperatures that work well in your setup. You may have to adjust the temperature settings slightly based on your type of printer.