1.75 mm Laser marking PLA filament, Light greyColorFabb
A special PLA with a laser-sensitive additive optimized to work within a 980-1064 nm wavelength. Tested successfully with a Nd:YAG and fiberlasers. Laser marking PLA will not work with CO2 lasers. A proper laser is required to use this filament.
|Buy - Prices VAT included|
PLA filament in light grey.
- Easy to print
- Exceptional layer-to-layer adhesion
- No warping
- Fine details
- Optimized for Nd:YAG laser and fiberlasers (not working with CO2 laser)
- Heated bed not required
|Nominal diameter||1.75 mm|
|Printing temperature||195-220 °C|
|Glass transition temperature||55 °C|
Laser marking has various advantageous over conventional marking technologies:
• markings are permanent
• markings are waterproof, wear and heat resistant, lightfast and resistant to chemicals
• flexibility in marking design
• no pre or post-treatment required.
Mementos and souvenirs, bar codes and QR codes, customization of limited series items.
Due to all the different types of hot-end it's extremely difficult to give a temperature advice. Please consider these tips, provided by the manufacturer, as a starting point to find the temperatures that work well in your setup. You may have to adjust the temperature settings slightly based on your type of printer.