The 3D Printing Handbook3D HUBS
"The 3D Printing Handbook" provides practical advice on selecting the right technology and how-to design for 3D printing, based upon first-hand experience from the industry's leading experts.
|Buy - Prices VAT included|
If you're a professional looking to master the key aspects of 3D printing, this book is for you.
In this book:
- The mechanisms behind all major 3D printing technologies
- The benefits and limitations of each technology
- Decision making tools for technology selection
- Actionable design advice and guidelines
- Industry case studies from world-leading brands
The 3D Printing Handbook: Technologies, design and applications (English)
by Ben Redwood, Filemon Schöffer, Brian Garret
Foreword by Tony Fadell, creator of the iPod and founder of Nest
Hardcover, 304 pages
Editor: 3D Hubs B.V. (2017)
Size: 100x180x25 mm